Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Catching up again


I'm sorry I've been so busy here in Haley-land. The paper has pretty much taken all of my time.
The above shot was taken at my birthday party a week and a half ago. I decided to wear the Sapphire Party Dress that Vee had bought sometime last year but I never had an occasion to wear. I was surprised that Antoinette showed up. I did not mention Meredith or ask her why she came to my party.
Hilary left this week (sniff), which has made me sad. Not sure when or if she'll be back. And I still don't know where Kristy is, she's still kinda in limbo at this point.
As for the class presidency, as of right now I'm not in the race. There are, however, two more entrants. One is Maitte Luna, younger sister of Marisol Luna. The other is this boy named Caelan Staub, who hardly says 2 words in class, usually, so I'm definitely surprised that he's decided to run for class president.
I've been neutral in the race and have decided not to support one candidate or the other, but, honestly I don't care who wins as long as it's not Meredith.

3 comments:

Avery Voisin said...

You look great, I hope you had a good time at your birthday party! :)

At least others are running, as long as Meredith doesn't win it will okay!

Cali Hazelwood said...

I hope Meredith loses, too! She's so mean!
It looked like you had lots of fun at your birthday party. :-)

Cali***

Sabine Aurore Bouchard said...

It sounds like you had a great birthday party...I love your dress! Ugh...hopefully Meredith won't win. She sounds like one big headache to me.
~Sabine