Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tagged by Sabine!

7 Songs I'm Into Right Now...



Um... do I HAVE to name 7? LOL



What car do you want when you're older?



One of those cool electric cars they have in Europe.



Where do you want to live when you're older?



This one's fairly easy. Definitely London.



Where do you want to go to college?



Um... Harvard or Yale! No doubt!



How many siblings do you have?



Actually, mom has 1 still in her belly... due next month :-)





How many children do you want?



Zero. :-)



City girl or country girl?



Definitely city! Where I live right now is soooo sloooow.





Flying or driving?



Flying!



Biking or swimming?



Biking -- I can't swim! Haha



Sports?



Naah, not for me.



Books or movies?



Can't choose!



School or chores?



School, definitely school. I hate chores, but I'm a good student in school.



Inside or outside?



Inside, definitely. I'm allergic to pretty much everything, lol.



Wednesday or Sunday?



Sunday, definitely.



Friends or family?



Right now, friends. My family is too scattered right now.



Fried or scrambled eggs?



Definitely scrambled...



Big meal or something small?



Small stuff. I'm not a big eater. Of course, this is Louisiana, a place famous for food :-)




Movie or TV show?

I'm more of a movies person. I hate the crap that's on TV now, really.

Fave thing to do outside

Take walks and enjoy the rays :-)

Place to read a good book

On my bed

Favorite veggie?

Sweet peas

Where do you want to live when you graduate?

Either back home in Lancaster, PA -- or London. ;-)

What is your favorite flower?

Daisies

Do you like writing?

Well, duh :-P


What is your favorite month?

September -- my birthday and the weather is usually nice :-)

Do you like adventure?

Very much!

Do you collect anything?

If I collect anything it would be books. I love to read but unfortunately haven't had much time to do it!

Do your grandparents live near you?

Nope, they're all dead.

Are you bored?

Nope...

I tag

Wendy

and whoever else hasn't been tagged yet

No comments: