Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Decemberrrr!

Sorry I haven't been around lately, it's been sooo crazy around here!
For starters, Vee wiped her computer last week. Completely wiped it. Which means a lot of my pix and a lot of my links that I'd saved (not blog links, but regular site links) are gone. She'd been having some issues and then just decided to do it.
And school has been such a drag. Between my homework and the extracurriculars I'm in, I hardly have time to just hang out with my friends.



Sooo... anyway, today I was in the gym helping to decorate when you-know-who came in, waving her pom-poms with her hands on her hips. "Excuuuuse me," she shouted to the top of her lungs, "did you forget? The cheerleaders have practice today."


"Well, we're supposed to be hanging up the Christmas decorations in the gym, don't you think you guys can practice somewhere else in the gym while we do this?"
Now, I know she saw Antoinette with me, that's why she came over.
"Aren't you coming, Antoinette?"
"No, I'm helping Haley."
"Fine, suit yourself." Meredith left in a huff, that girl (aka mimic) Kylee by her side.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for Antionette! I'm glad that she'd rather help you then go with Meredith. I missed you, glad to see you again.
Mia

Sophie Amélie said...

Nice to hear from you again! :)

I'm glad Antoinette has finally realized that you are much better company than Meredith!

-Sophie

OldFashionGirl said...

Sounds like Antoinette is stiking by you!

By the way,
We hope you have a fantastic December! You have been a great blogger friend *smiles*. Happy HOLIDAYS and Merry Christmas !!!!

LEXI and 16OldFashionDolls

Cali Hazelwood said...

Antoinette sounds like a true friend for sticking by your side, Haley. Meredith, on the other hand, is just so mean!

Happy December!

Cali***

Sabine Aurore Bouchard said...

I'm happy to hear that you have a loyal friend in Antoinette- she knows that your the better person!
Happy December...it's nice to hear from you again! Oh, and I love your outfit- where did you get it?
~Sabine B.