Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Welp, it's that time of the year again. I decided to go back home to Pennsylvania. But before I do, I wanna let everybody know what I've been up to lately.
I can't say I'm sure what I want for Christmas, because what any girl wants, I pretty much already have.
First, I misplaced my digital camera, so I didn't do many journal entries. But after the election (the real one, not mine) I went back to work on the student council. Being class president definitely isn't easy. You have to find a balance between all these different groups, who all want to be heard and all want you to listen to them. I don't envy the job the real president has to do, at all.
On December 11th, it snowed here. Vee had told me that it didn't snow that often here, I know back home it snowed quite a good deal. We had the day off school because of the snow. Back home I probably would have had to go to school. The shot below, I managed to take of Kristy with my cameraphone, apologies for the lack of quality.


And I've also helped Harriet decorate her grandmother's Christmas tree:

While I was at Harriet's place we sat up all night last night and watched Samantha and Felicity's movies back to back. I don't remember which one of us fell asleep first. All in all, it's been pretty busy here at Casa Hotchkiss.

1 comment:

Sophie Amélie said...

Hi Haley! I don't know about being class president, but I'd sure like to run. Maybe I'll ask my teacher if we can have an election here.

You're lucky to have snow! Since coming to my new school, I haven't seen any snow, save a few flakes. It's not fun.

I hope you are having a great holiday