Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm BAAAACK! (for awhile anyway)

Missed me? I sure hope so! (cue evil maniacal laugh here)

Anyway, my human Vee has been sick. Vertigo she says. And a lot of stuff has been going on.

Well, Harriet is in Wisconsin, at the big doll hospital there. She was in a big time accident. I hear she's having eye surgery.

I cannot believe Meredith Hopkins is entered in Miss Playthings. I'm not a pageant girl myself but I wish Vee would have talked to me first before the entries went out. I think I would have been as good an entrant as her or even better.

5 comments:

Sophie Amélie said...

Good to see you online again, Haley! I'm sorry that Vee has been under the weather. :( I hope she and Harriet feel better soon.

LMPT is fun. Maybe you could enter next year? It's really much more fun than a regular beauty pageant, even if you don't win. ;)

Sophie

Cali Hazelwood said...

Hi, Haley! Guess what? I'm back online, too! I miss the blogging community. I hope Vee and Harriet feel better soooooon. Hope you're having an amazing summer! :)

Cali***

Star Valley Dolls said...

Hi, Haley, we miss you. I think you'd be great at LMPT. I can't do it because I was in Miss Hostboard way back when and Missy likes us to have turns. So Megan (MAC) is doing it this year.

Hope Vee and Harriet feel better soon. I would have Vee stay clear of the Alfred Hitchcock movies; I've heard there's one called Vertigo :/
~Kirsten

Wendy said...

Good to hear from you!

I hope Vee feels better and Harriet comes home soon!

Josefina is entered in LMPT from our house this year. Bre said I was the "natural choice" but it's hardly my thing, and Josefina will make a great contestant. You would too... Meredith is pretty, but I think you're prettier! =)

Isabella Valentina S. said...

Good to hear from you Hayley! (: I hope Harriet is doing okay and I hope Vee feels better soon. I might enter little miss playthings next year? It looks like a lot of fun. You would do great!!!
~Bella♥