Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Birthday Party

Hey, it's me, Harriet again. Sorry this is late, but I actually got caught up in some other stuff.
Sophie suggested that I go to Natalie's party, if for no other reason than to write to Haley about it. So this blog entry is for Haley more than it is for anyone else. :P
I'm trying to get the hang of this (Lindsey showed me how to upload pictures from the digital camera to the computer).

Anyway, here's the birthday girl, all dressed up in her new birthday outfit that I'm told was bought for her by Vee.



"Hey, Harriet, glad you could come!" Natalie said, reaching for me to give me a hug.
I didn't recognize anyone else there actually, I didn't really know any of the other girls, except the ones from school.


"What were you doing?"

I heard a familiar voice, and I knew who it belonged to -- the one and only Meredith Hopkins.

"Why'd you invite HER to this party?"

"It's my party," Natalie said, "I invite who I want."
I didn't even bother staying long enuf for them to cut the cake and do the other stuff. I decided I'd had enuf of Meredith and left.

1 comment:

Haley Hotchkiss said...

Hey Harriet,
So Mer didn't want u at the party eh? Some things don't change. :\

XoXo
Haley :)