Monday, August 23, 2010

Sleepovers and Storms

Well, school starts today. Wish me luck.
Here are 2 pics from Haley's last host in RI, a lady and her 7 year old daughter.


She says this one was at a sleepover. Mmmm sweets.

A beach shot. Nice. Haley, where's your swimsuit???

Oh, speaking of sleepovers I had one myself on Saturday night. It was storming outside, and my BFF Kathryn and I planned one on the spot. We invited Harriet, and not only did she show up, but she came with Haley's cousin, Nicky.

We spent all night telling scary ghost stories while the lights flicked on and off. Poor Harriet was all tuckered out, she slept in her clothes!

2 comments:

Sabine Aurore Bouchard said...

Storms are the best time to tell ghost stories.
It looks like you had fun- and it also looks like Haley is having a great time traveling.

Star Valley Dolls said...

Cute pic of you and your BFF, Lindsey.
~Kirsten